Happy Birthday Poems for a Friend :Birthday poems are the best birthday messages to choose when you think a simple birthday wish is not enough. Why a poem? There’s something about funny, sentimental, cute, inspirational, clever, romantic, cool and happy poems that make us want to read them over and over again.
Happy Birthday Poems for a Friend
- I still remember the moment when we looked into each others’ eyes and said I Love You for the first time… because it feels exactly the same way, even today. Happy birthday.
- It is difficult to be married to a husband as handsome as you, because when other women drool at you I wish I knew kung fu. Happy birthday.
- You are my Instagram because your love envelops my life in the most beautiful hues. Happy birthday.
- A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one’s age and one’s attitude towards life. Another year has passed and we look back on failures and successes. We think about our goals for the future and reflect on the past year. These are all thoughts that may came up on a birthday, but the main thing is to use a birthday as an opportunity to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends and family.
- Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
- Best friends like you
Are a treasure chest
In your company I can put
All my worries to rest
With you, nights turn into parties
And days turn into fun fests
Have an awesome birthday
For you, I wish the best
- So what if you’re getting older,
There are worse things to be,
Like a goofy, pimply teenager,
With zero self-esteem.
- So what if you got a few wrinkles,
There are worse things to have,
Like a case of the twentysomethings,
And a room at Mom and Dad’s.
- To me, you’re simply wonderful.
Everything about you is just right,
So have a happy birthday,
And let’s party all night.
- Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.
- Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
- Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
“Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!”