Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad : Birthday Wishes for Dad: Our parents play a pivotal role in our lives.thanks for always making me feel like the most important thing in the world to you. May your birthday and the years ahead be filled with love and grace.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad
- Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
- From helping me up when I fell to taking me out for practice after I missed the winning goal, you’ve taught me to never give up. I owe my success in life to you, and can’t wait to take you out for your birthday.
- Today I’m doing more than saying happy birthday to my dad, I am saying happy birthday to a good friend, teacher, and protector.
- You have provided many special memories for me on my birthday. I hope this birthday is a special one for you.
- As you get older today, you can rest assured that you life has been meaningful to someone… me! Happy birthday to someone who is very special in my life… you!
- I’m looking forward to spending some time with you hanging out. Let’s get together soon and celebrate your birthday.
- You’re getting older today, but I know you are still a kid at heart. I love you.
- I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but you have always been the perfect dad. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you!
- I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday!
- Thank goodness looks are genetic! I hope I look half as good as you do at your age. Have a great birthday, and don’t forget to stop by the mirror and celebrate that you just get better looking every year.
- I don’t know why I always seem to want to write a Father’s Day message of gratitude to you in your birthday card. I guess it’s because you are such a great dad. Happy birthday and happy Father’s Day while I’m at it!
- Your birthday is special to me because you were more than just a father; you have been a great dad and a best friend.
- I hope you have a relaxing and fun birthday. You deserve it!
- You are a great man of God. Your heavenly father knew you before you were born. He even knew how great of a dad you’d be for me.
- We may not be particularly close, but you’ll always be extremely important to me.
- They say that wisdom comes with age. Today, you have to be the wisest man I know. Just kidding! Have a great birthday!
- Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday, Dad!