First One Year Old Birthday Wishes and Cute Baby Birthday Messages : The first birthday is a meaningful occasion in a child’s and whole family’s life. It is a special time, when all get together to have a celebration in the honor of this new little member of the family.
First One Year Old Birthday Wishes and Cute Baby Birthday Messages
- I didn’t think you could get any cuter but now I see you enjoying your cake, I realize that you can. You just might be the cutest thing in the entire world.
- Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top, my love for you grows and never will stop. Happy Birthday to you, sweet little one. Hoping your Birthday is love-filled and fun.
- To the dear Birthday Baby: When you came into this world you made everyone around you happier. We all gratefully look forward to another year of joy as we watch you grow.
- Wishing you a Wonderfully, Wonderful birthday full of Oneder.
- Wow, I can’t believe you’ve already turned one. You’re so (beautiful, handsome). Happy 1st birthday!
- One is more Wonderful than you ever Onedered. Happy 1st birthday!
- Happy 1st birthday! At your age, life is full of so many opportunities…to throw food at grown-ups.
- Eating with your hands is a privilege and duty at your age. Time to get down and dirty. Happy 1st birthday!
- Happy 1st birthday! Remember that there’s more to life than birthday cake, balloons and presents. There’s also ice cream.
- Happy first birthday. I know you may be too young to remember this day but I want you know how much you are loved.
- Who knew that one tiny little ball of sweetness (YOU) could improve the lives of so many? Happy Birthday to our little miracle.
- Tiny hands and feet, tiny little coo’s, tiny little smiles… ENORMOUS happiness for those who love you. Happy Birthday, Sweetie.
- I am so grateful each day for you. You are certainly one of God’s greatest gifts. I pray that the coming year brings you countless and abundant blessings. Happy Birthday.
- Turning one year old is AWESOME! You get to smash cake all over the place, spit it back out on your Mom, and if anyone gets mad at you just cry a lot and they’ll forgive you. Have a Happy Birthday, kiddo!