Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad
Funny Birthday Wishes for Dad :Birthday Wishes for Dad: Our parents play a pivotal role in our lives.thanks for always making me feel like the most important thing in the world to you. May your birthday and the years ahead be filled with love and grace.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Dad
- Here’s a fun fact—no, not that you’re getting older. Just that you’re starting to look even funnier. Here’s to more bad jokes and a happy birthday to you, Dad!
- My dearest Dad, I know today is your birthday, but it’s not a real holiday so I’m not too excited about it. Just kidding. Happy birthday on this very important day to a very important man!
- I’ve been thinking since yesterday on what to write in a funny birthday message for you . . . but I couldn’t think anything funny. Happy birthday!
- Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!
- Your eyes hold the moon and your heart holds the sea. You are worth more than any of those things.
- When we’re bad, you love us. When we’re good, you love us. No matter what we do, you love us. We’re so thankful to have a Dad who loves us unconditionally. Happy birthday, Dad!
- No gift or gestures can show the amount of love and respect I have for you,
- You were, you are and you will be the best dad ever for me in life,
- Congratulations on the 38rd anniversary of your 18th birthday! You are still so young, Dad.
- Mom just informed me that, though you are getting old, you are not becoming wiser at all. You’re welcome for revealing this secret to you. Just kidding. Happy birthday to one of the wisest men I know!
- Dearest Dad: I wish for nothing but a lifetime of smiles for you on your birthday . . . as long as you still have teeth. Happy birthday to you!
- Dad, you’re not 52—you are only twenty-two, with thirty-two years of experience! Happy birthday!
- Your money has been better spent on me than vacations at the beach – so plan on staying home again this year. Happy Birthday.
- Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad! Thanks, happy birthday!
- Wishing you a very healthy, incredibly happy and entirely peaceful birthday, Dad!
- Your heart is made of diamonds and I hope they glitter on your forever dad.
- Dad, you know that you are the best,
Better than the rest,
I may not tell you every day,
But will tell you today,
That I love you a lot,
Wish you a super birthday!
- Love is a powerful force and your love for me has always made me feel safe and happy. Happy Birthday.
- Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!
- Some people never grow up. You are one of them. Ask mom if you don’t believe me. (Just kidding—happy birthday!)
- Father, make sure you eat as much cake as possible. No, not because it’s your birthday, but because soon you won’t have the real teeth to do so. Happy birthday to you!
- Dad, I love you. I also just want to wish that . . . you keep your wallet open for your loving daughter/son. Enjoy this special day. Happy birthday!
- Dad, I think it may be time to ditch your lighter. You need to have a flamethrower for lighting so many candles. Happy birthday, old man!